What to do for a photographer?

mruhaak

My husband is a professional photographer. We are trying to decide what to do for our day in Cozumel. We would like to have opportunities to see wildlife or nature native to Cozumel.

Would renting a car be the best idea? We will be there from 10-5. I want to do some shopping too. So that does not leave us much time.

My husband is a professional photographer. We are trying to decide what to do for our day in Cozumel. We would like to have opportunities to see wildlife or nature native to Cozumel.

Would renting a car be the best idea? We will be there from 10-5. I want to do some shopping too. So that does not leave us much time.

rent a car.. you cannot get lost.. there is only one road around cozumel.. the coastline is beautiful.. you can stop at several places for photos.. climb up the top to coconuts and its a great photo op. the rough shosreline around the coast is beautiful also.. you can also stop at the ruins.. car rentals are approx. 40 per day..

While on the other side of the island you may want to visit Punta Sur Eco-Park where the lighthouse is. All sorts of photo opts there.

including probably your best chance of seeing wildlife, unless you scuba dive that is. There is a much higher concentration of wildlife underwater than on land. :)

Get the cozumel map from http://www.cancunmap.com/cozumel_map.html. If you are going to Cozumel, and especially if you are renting a vehicle, it is the best $8 you can spend.

Archived