Open dining times - deluxe veranda suite

DaveOKC

Whenever we use a TA to book a deluxe suite our confirmation always ends up showing us 'waitlisted' for main seating. The agent insists it is the only option available... because that is what her computer tells her. (She then has the temerity to act as if she had some great influence when our documents ALWAYS arrive with our preferred dining request confirmed.)

One of these days the computer booking program should be corrected to recognize this simple cabin category amenity.

Traveler.....

All the years I've posted on this board, people have often 'accused' me of being untruthful in not stating I work for HAL. I have stated repeatedly it isn't true and don't take it as a compliment when someone once again states the same especially without use of emoticons to even hint you were being 'kind'.

If you meant a compliment, thank you. :) If you were serious, I hope you now know you were mistaken. I have never worked for HAL and I think it safe to say they'll never ask me to work for them. :)

Archived