Arcadia - Spa pass questions ?

WATB

Hello All

I was hoping someone could help me out with some info as I can't find out much on the P&O website.

How does the spa pass work ? is it for all day or just a session and what's included in the price......oh and how much does it cost ?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply :)

WATB

Hello All

I was hoping someone could help me out with some info as I can't find out much on the P&O website.

How does the spa pass work ? is it for all day or just a session and what's included in the price......oh and how much does it cost ?

WATB

If you book on the first day it is £50 to £70, I cannot remember but the pass is for any time it is open.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Hello All

WATB

Hi last July I was onboard the Arcadia and purchased a pass for the full cruise at a very reasonable cost of £50 for 2 weeks

It gives you access to the Therapy pool which is woderful:D the suanas and heated loungers

I used it every day for at least an hour if not longer sometimes twice a day it was never busy I could always find a heated lounger and there was plenty of relaxing beds by the Therapy pool to sit in peace and read your book

It was a two week cruise to Norway and the average age was rather mature so maybe thats why the Spa was not being used so much may be different on a Med cruise not sure

I can highly recommend the Spa on the Arcadia its one of my fav parts of the ship the treatments are always very well done as well by professional staff many who where South African last year I spent far to much on treatments but loved every minute

Thanks Dai and Soletread for the info, very kind of you. We are definitely tempted to visit the spa, it looks so relaxing.......the price is good too. Just as well we've got a few months before our little cruise as we keep changing our minds on what we're going to do..........can't fit it all in, wish we were going for longer ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Per person. I was on Arcadia last week. It was so hot outside that I actually couldnt face the thermal suites after a while. The pass doesnt cover treatments.

I did really enjoy the "Speed Spa" session. 10 treatments for 10 minutes each for 10 passengers (£50) . Great fun and a chance to try treatments I`ve not had before (eg Acupuncture, Oxy jet, Dry flotation etc). Strongly recommended

Thanks everyone for your ideas....its decided !! - its a spa trip for us......my daughter is hectic with work at the moment so she'll be in need of some serious R'n'R by the time we get onboard........I'm just there to keep her company :rolleyes:........tough job but someone has to do it :D

Archived