Settling accounts at end of cruise.

10child

I was just reading on another forum about the horrors of using debit cards to settle accounts at the end of cruise. Many have mentioned that credit cards are the way to go, because they are more secure/safe. I also read something about setting up a cash account at the beginning of your cruise and adding money into it as you go along.

Does anyone know if Celebrity has this "cash account" system in place?

Thanks much!

Yes they do. When you fill in your final precruise paperwork on line, they will ask that you choose cash or credit card. If you use cash, I believe you have to deposit a certain amount every day or two to cover your charges. Credit card is the easiest.

Yes they do. When you fill in your final precruise paperwork on line, they will ask that you choose cash or credit card. If you use cash, I believe you have to deposit a certain amount every day or two to cover your charges. Credit card is the easiest.

It also gives you protection in the event you buy something on the ship and have a problem with it....

I was just reading on another forum about the horrors of using debit cards to settle accounts at the end of cruise. Many have mentioned that credit cards are the way to go, because they are more secure/safe. I also read something about setting up a cash account at the beginning of your cruise and adding money into it as you go along.

Does anyone know if Celebrity has this "cash account" system in place?

Thanks much!

When we do our online paperwork we put cash account but when we get to the check in we give them our credit card. I would never give them my card info ahead of time. The credit card is defintely the easiest. If you have cash at the end of the cruise you can pay down your account and put the rest on your card.

happy sailings

Claudette

When we do our online paperwork we put cash account but when we get to the check in we give them our credit card. I would never give them my card info ahead of time. The credit card is defintely the easiest. If you have cash at the end of the cruise you can pay down your account and put the rest on your card.

happy sailings

Claudette

You do not give them your full credit card info in your pre-checkin information. They only ask for the last 4 digits of the credit card number.

Hypo

happy sailings

Claudette

You can also change credit cards if you want. No you do not have to put in all your cc info as the other poster stated. In the past, you did.

Archived