Hilton day pass?

terryde

We went to the Hilton last week. It cost $75 for a day pass for two of us and included chairs, umbrellas and lunch. Anything on the menu was about $34 so it was a good deal. Beautiful and clean hotel and beach. The taxi driver dropped us off near the beach and then we went into the hotel and got the passes. We did not make advance plans. In fact, when I called the hotel from the states, they told me they didn't do day passes anymore.

$75 Bajan dollars for two or USD? Because Snackdaddy paid $50USD for one pass it seems. Thanks.

$75 Bajan dollars for two or USD? Because Snackdaddy paid $50USD for one pass it seems. Thanks.

We did pay $50 USD per person. Our pass included a covered beach chair, small table, umbrella, towel, lunch and an alcoholic drink. I think the menu prices were in Bajan dollars; either way we thought it was a pretty good deal. The quiet beach, with no one trying to sell you something or rent a jet ski, was priceless. And as I mentioned before, the restrooms were immaculate too.

Be well.

We did pay $50 USD per person. Our pass included a covered beach chair, small table, umbrella, towel, lunch and an alcoholic drink. I think the menu prices were in Bajan dollars; either way we thought it was a pretty good deal. The quiet beach, with no one trying to sell you something or rent a jet ski, was priceless. And as I mentioned before, the restrooms were immaculate too.

Be well.

Yeah, saw that, but it looks like mamaofami paid $75 for two! Thanks for the info, clean restrooms are a must for us!

We have tried to go to the Hilton on several port calls. Each time we have found the taxi drivers at the port very reluctant to take us. In fact, we became so frustrated, that we just gave up. Any suggestions on how to get a taxi to take us there? Should we leave the port area line and just hail a cab on the street?

We walked out the gates to the area where there were taxis waiting and we were able to get a taxi to the Hilton. He was not thrilled to take us there at 8:30 am as he said the city traffic is terrible to get the short distance to the Hilton. He complained the whole way there! Returning was much smoother and the driver was very nice. Both times, we were charged $15 US for two people.

We paid $140 Barbados dollars for our two day passes ($70 U.S.) The menu is also in Barbados dollar prices. Kind of a shock at first to see a sandwich for $34!! We did the $35 (US) day pass that includes lunch and the food was well worth it. We chose the flying fish sandwich, and it was very good. We heard a teen at another table telling his parents that his burger was the best one he has ever had. The extra $10 for lunch was worth it for us (also included one drink). The other option was $25 US for a day pass without lunch.

The pool and hot tub were great. I usually skip the pools as they are too cold for me but this was warm enough for me to swim in it. It was nice to get fresh towels and not worry about bringing ones from the ship and also to have a changing room.

We walked out the gates to the area where there were taxis waiting and we were able to get a taxi to the Hilton. He was not thrilled to take us there at 8:30 am as he said the city traffic is terrible to get the short distance to the Hilton. He complained the whole way there! Returning was much smoother and the driver was very nice. Both times, we were charged $15 US for two people.

We paid $140 Barbados dollars for our two day passes ($70 U.S.) The menu is also in Barbados dollar prices. Kind of a shock at first to see a sandwich for $34!! We did the $35 (US) day pass that includes lunch and the food was well worth it. We chose the flying fish sandwich, and it was very good. We heard a teen at another table telling his parents that his burger was the best one he has ever had. The extra $10 for lunch was worth it for us (also included one drink). The other option was $25 US for a day pass without lunch.

The pool and hot tub were great. I usually skip the pools as they are too cold for me but this was warm enough for me to swim in it. It was nice to get fresh towels and not worry about bringing ones from the ship and also to have a changing room.

Thanks for the info! $35USD is a great price.

Archived