Mini Suite on Pearl

maroyalt

I have been reading about all the perks suite holders get (breakfast and lunch at cagney's, seperate waiting room during embarkation, etc...) on the Pearl. I have a mini suite for the February 6 sailing and was wondering if I am eligible for these perks. Any help would be appreciated. :)

They really are nice, though. While not all that different in size than a regular balcony, they have a really nice bathroom.

We sailed in and AF and the rest of our party had a connecting AB. Together, they were a 3 BR, 2 1/2 bath townhouse! We were hoping to get some of the perks of the AB, since we were all on the same reservations. They hassled us about going to Cagney's for lunch though they did relent when we applied pressure and an officer came up to give his OK for us to eat as a group. We did not go back, though. Not all that special, IMHO.

The butler catered breakfast in the AB's room each morning, while we went to the dining room for breakfast.

We had full use of the extrodinary expresso machine in the AB, and that was a real treat.

It is a great combination for a family - you could get a lot of people in those two rooms. We only had four total so it was very comfy.

Thank you for that great info Dingo. We are in an AF with four adults so it is good to hear that the bathroom is nice. Do you think we will be able to stand it with four adults in an AF?

It will be very crowded and not very comfy for the two adults who will be sleeping in the sofa sleeper. It's small and it's short and not comfortable at all. Sorry, wish I could give you a more encouraging answer, but it's barely doable with 2 adults and 2 small children.

Archived