missing rooms on Sky??

nseagirl

Does anybody have any idea why all EE rooms are unavailable for most of all of February 2010? I have a hard time believing that every single EE is booked for that whole month and part of Jan. and Mar. :( I mean, they don't even show up at all. It's like the aliens took them!:eek:

Does anybody have any idea why all EE rooms are unavailable for most of all of February 2010? I have a hard time believing that every single EE is booked for that whole month and part of Jan. and Mar. :( I mean, they don't even show up at all. It's like the aliens took them!:eek:

They are available on the 3 day itineraries but not the 4 day, definitely weird.

:(I emailed my person at NCL who told me that they must have all been booked before I booked my cruise. I'm not believing that for a minute! It makes no sense! Now I'm about 4 rooms from the stern. I really wanted to be mid-ship to avoid the worst of the motion. I know, whine, whine, whine!!

I want to go back! It really was extremely relaxing and yet extremely entertaining. How wonderful to have the options to be at such extremes at one particular time. A big party could be going on the lido deck yet a quiet sunset/martini could be accomplished aft.

coka

I say everyone should cruise solo at least once. I love my family/friends and travelling with them, but sometimes I cherish the solo cruises too. I will be on the perfect Pearl in late February but I am sure it will not be six years before sailing the Sky again.

coka

if you do a solo cruise make sure you like the ports... when I went solo to mexican riveira I was disappointed with the cruise mostly due to the ports.:(

I don't really like mexico:rolleyes: but have a good time when I am there with friends and family.

About a month ago, I booked an EE OV on the 3 nighter, departing 2/19/2010. About a week after booking, the rates went up noticeably. I figured they were trying to make the 2009 sailings more attractive by raising the prices of the 2010 ones. But maybe I am wrong, hearing that the same category is scarce on the 4 nighters. Hmmmm. Our first NCL will have some intrigue to boot!:D

:(I emailed my person at NCL who told me that they must have all been booked before I booked my cruise. I'm not believing that for a minute! It makes no sense! Now I'm about 4 rooms from the stern. I really wanted to be mid-ship to avoid the worst of the motion. I know, whine, whine, whine!!

Maybe blocks of rooms were bought up by a bunch of TA's, online or otherwise. Being aft shouldn't be too bad motionwise. Better than being up forward. You'll have a smashing time anyway!

I know on the January 4th sailing (4 day) there's a big group that took up a good number of EE's. I know, since I'm one of them! I checked the NCL website yesterday, and there were no more EE's left on that sailing. It's certainly possible that the other dates have similar groups, if not a large number of cabins reserved for TA's.

Archived