San Diego Question

pinkbirds02

The Holiday Inn has a Snooze & Cruise Package that IMO is reasonably priced. Check it out; includes up to 10 nights parking.

I don't need that. We are returning a rental car and will pick up our own car in Fort Lauderdale. Just wanted to get some feedback on Marriott at the marina. I too have never had a bad experience at a Marriott.

Terri

We stayed at the "Holiday Inn on the Bay" 18 months ago, really liked it and the cost was reasonable given the location. HOWEVER, tried booking it for this winter and WOW, the rates have almost tripled! Not worth the prices for me - cheaper to stay a bit away and use a taxi to get to the ship.

We found an interesting sounding place about a 5 minute taxi ride from the ship, for way less money. Now sure how it will be, but its location is great in its own way. Many good options available in San Diego.

We have stayed there a couple of times. It's very nice. It is adjacent to Seaport Village and the convention center. It was originally built as an Intercontinental. It's also a very short walk to the heart of the Gaslamp district. The Gaslamp has over 200 resturants

In one tower all of the rooms have balconies the other tower only has balconies at the ends (suites).

Aloha!

We've enjoyed staying at both the Hampton Inn and the Holiday Inn on the Bay in San Diego but neither has availability for our next cruise date.

So, I booked us at the Sheraton. I believe that HAL puts cruisers there, as well as employees who are finishing or beginning contracts.

I expect to like it just fine, but don't remember any one mentioning having stayed there.

Archived