Anyone been on the Liberty of the Seas lately

pag26

Hi,

I am off on the Liberty of the Seas on 12th November and can't wait. I was on a cruise on this ship in March, and we really enjoyed the entertainment in the Schooner Bar (Piano Bar) provided by David Curtis, does anyone know if he is still there.

Have I read that the Captain has changed lately.

Hi,

I am off on the Liberty of the Seas on 12th November and can't wait. I was on a cruise on this ship in March, and we really enjoyed the entertainment in the Schooner Bar (Piano Bar) provided by David Curtis, does anyone know if he is still there.

They move around every four to six months.

Hi,

It looks like I might be on your cruise. I'm just waiting to see if that's the week I get to take off from work.

Hi,

My friend is a pub singer and is on Liberty at the moment, I will ask him who the Schooner bar player is and get back to you

We are thinking of taking a seperate suitcase so we can bring back some crown, I just don't know if it is worth it since we are flying and it will be $30 for another bag.

Do you know the prices and what do you think? Thanks a bunch:p

I don't know the price of Crown Royal on the ship, but I am very sure that it isn't worth it if you have to pay a bag fee!!!!!

Sorry misled you all, I must learn to read what I have typed before I send it. I don't have as long as November to wait, just two weeks, we are on the 12th September sailing.

Since you're leaving in 2 weeks and I'm leaving in 8 weeks, please write a review when you get back! :)

Hi,

I just came off of the Liberty from the Aug 22nd Western sailing. The current Captain is Charles Teige, I believe the pianist in The Schooner Bar was David Curtis, but I am not sure. I can try to answer any other questions you may have. I will tell you, it was a fantastic vacation & a great cruise

Just heard back from my friend on Liberty, Steve, the currsnt Schooner bar singer is leaving this week, his replacement should be Corey Simon?, as long as he's on a regular contract, he will be there in November

Just came off the Liberty this past weekend (22nd) western route, also. Had a GREAT time. Everything went real well, had Beatle Mania as one of our weekly shows. You would have thought it was the Beatles with their sound, showmanship, accents when they spoke, etc. Schooner bar crowd was down, but other lounges were full. Did the zipline and parasailing in Labadee, the new bobsled opened that weekend at Labadee but didn't have time to try it. Wanted to take in some r n r. New pier coming along.

Jamaica did the Dunn River Falls (had a SO who had never done it), then back to the Village Mall for shopping and Margueritaville. At Cozumel, did the Passion Island 5 hour beach break and of course, shopping (smile). Liked where you can order the steak from Chops in the main dining room for your steak, cost was 14.95. Now need to work off some pounds.

Dave

Hi,

From the date format I am guessing you are in the UK? If so you can email infouk@rccl.com and they will tell you who the entertainers are on board.

Archived