Around Halloween time cruise????

Howard-Moore

Yes!! They will have decorations on the Promenade Deck and maybe have a costume contest and parade as we did on our Halloween cruise on the Freedom last year. It was great!! Some were very enventive with their costumes!! Hope you enjoy!

Our cruise is 10/24-10/31. We will be getting off the boat at like 8am on Halloween day.... My question is: Do any of you think they will have Halloween parties/stuff on our cruise?

Our last night on the Legend (Oct., 2006) was on Halloween. They did have the ship decorated, some passengers even wore costumes to the pool deck and to dinner. There was also a special bat-shaped, chocolate dessert at dinner that was very, very good.

Our last night on the Legend (Oct., 2006) was on Halloween. They did have the ship decorated, some passengers even wore costumes to the pool deck and to dinner. There was also a special bat-shaped, chocolate dessert at dinner that was very, very good.

Must have been the warm melting chocolate bat :rolleyes:

My wife and I sailed out before Halloween two years ago on the Liberty. Carnival was doing Halloween costume contest for all cruise that left after I believe it was about the 12th. You can check on Carnival's website and see if they have anything posted to see for sure.

Have checked, but no luck in finding any information on this as yet!

MARAPRINCE

Archived