Quebec City Hotels

rollingstone

What is a good hotel in Quebec City?

Looking at Hotel Frontenac (sp?), quite pricey - Hilton Quebec & Courtyard by Marriott. Any suggestions on these or any others in ares? We will be coming in pre cruise and want something accessable to attractions.

to my geographically challenged friend -

Quebec City is not part of New England, but it would be nice if it were. Your question should be asked at the NA Homeports board, East Coast Departures forum, or maybe the Canadian forum of the Ports of Call board

SBtS

This is part of my itinerary for a New England cruise. I never inferred that it was in New England my socially challenged friend

This is part of my itinerary for a New England cruise. I never inferred that it was in New England my socially challenged friend

Yes, but this is the Ports of Call board which your cruise would call on, it is not your itinerary. Quebec is in Canada and not part of New England. Questions about a Canadian Port of Call on your itinerary should be asked at the Canadian forum. If this forum was for your itinerary, it would be call Canada and New England .

Also, you mention in your original post that you were looking for a hotel pre-cruise which indicates to me that Quebec is the Port of Embarkation. When you have a question about your Port of Embarkation which includes questions on Hotel, Transportation, Dining & Embarkation Info, you should ask at the NA Homeports board, East Coast Departures forum.

your welcome :rolleyes:,

SBtS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will be staying at the Hotel 71 which is centrally located in the Old City and a few blocks from the cruise terminal/Port. Frontenac is very pricey. You can walk to many places and take the funicular up to the Upper town and the Frontenac. I understand that this hotel has a good restaurant as well and beautiful river views from their rooms. Restaurants in Quebec can be quite pricey. Hope this helps...

We'll be there on September 17th - 19th and board RCL Explorer for a great cruise. Very excited!!

The Hilton is quite nice and still in walking distance of the Chateau and other sights. Most of the other hotels are outside of Old Quebec.

I, too, recommend the Hilton. Good location and well kept hotel.

Wanted to stay at Frontenac until I priced it.:p

Comments made despite it's the wrong board.:rolleyes:

Archived