Royal Caribbean Drink Package Question (Pre-Purchase)

So I received an email saying they were having a special where you could order the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom 1 user for $59.00 per day which they state your basically getting the internet for free. But according to a recent RC blog post in May the regular cost is $54 a day for that combo pack.

So are they really not discounting it, but trying to make it look like it was? Or did they raise the prices between May and June?

I'm seeing it for $49 (For one low price*, this bundle includes both the Deluxe Beverage Package and the VOOM Surf + Stream - 1 Device Package.)

Bob is right though...prices will vary depending on your sailing. IF you not sailing for quite some time, you can always purchase the package and then swap it out if you find it for cheaper OR wait to buy it later.

Thanks, I just thought it was odd because they list the The Refreshment package at $18 vs $26 so they are giving you the discount, but it didn't seem like they were for the Deluxe even though it said it was.

On board it's 62 I think so that is a price reduction I originally bought The deluxe package no Voom on sale for 46 then the deluxe plus Voom went on sale for 54 for my sailing so I cancelled the 1st package and bought The deluxe plus Voom. So you can buy it now and if it comes up a lower price you can cancel and repurchase it's not like they limit the numbers of packages they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deluxe beverage package went up yesterday - as I was planning on getting it and of course waited one day to long. However, I had the Voom for one device at 11.99 perday and decide to go with the combo - canceling the internet package I had already ordered because it was a better deal for both. Still not sure the beverage package is worth it but don't want to have to worry about it while I am enjoying myself on vacation.

The deluxe beverage package went up yesterday - as I was planning on getting it and of course waited one day to long.

Yep, mine also. Deluxe went up from $44 to $54 with the 20% sale. We are in a suite so don't need the internet. Luckily I bought three Deluxe packages already, so I am only needing one more. I think I'll just roll the dice and see if it goes down again.

Yep, mine also. Deluxe went up from $44 to $54 with the 20% sale. We are in a suite so don't need the internet. Luckily I bought three Deluxe packages already, so I am only needing one more. I think I'll just roll the dice and see if it goes down again.

so how does that work with the suite and the internet. Is it only in the larger suites? We were in a suite before but that was before the Voom packages were available.

so how does that work with the suite and the internet. Is it only in the larger suites? We were in a suite before but that was before the Voom packages were available.

In the past two cruises, both OS, when we check in there was a piece of paper taped to our S&S cards with codes for the internet. We each got our own code so had two internet packages.

In the past two cruises, both OS, when we check in there was a piece of paper taped to our S&S cards with codes for the internet. We each got our own code so had two internet packages.

thx for your reply, we leave 7/2 but got two cabins instead of a suite this time as our kids are getting to be adults and don't want to stay with mom and dad.

thx for your reply, we leave 7/2 but got two cabins instead of a suite this time as our kids are getting to be adults and don't want to stay with mom and dad.

Better idea, more "me time", which always a good thing. We are taking the DS, DIL, and 2 GD's in October on Oasis. I got them connecting balconies even though the GD are 5 & 3. It's just easier to get them to bed and more space to spread out.

I tried to put them on a different deck than us, but DW wouldn't allow that.