Pearl 10/27/13 Canceled Cruise

Gotta Go Now

This is more of a weather question. They gave us plenty of notice that our cruise has been chartered. We've always cruised in late Oct. The closest date is Nov 17, 2013. This is a Western Caribbean cruise and I'm wondering if it will be chilly at that time of year. The next closest date is Nov 24 but we want to avoid Thanksgiving. If anyone has done this itinerary in mid-Nov please let me know if it was still warm enough to enjoy the pools. Thanks.

The season in the Caribbean runs from November to March, so yes, it will be warm enough!

We almost always cruise in September/October/November and this year, we leave on the Epic on November 24th. Not worried about the weather in the slightest.

I thought this was about a canceled cruise?

It is......The OP was asking others about the weather for rebooking said chartered cruise because they weren't familiar with it in November.

This is more of a weather question. They gave us plenty of notice that our cruise has been chartered. We've always cruised in late Oct. The closest date is Nov 17, 2013. This is a Western Caribbean cruise and I'm wondering if it will be chilly at that time of year. The next closest date is Nov 24 but we want to avoid Thanksgiving. If anyone has done this itinerary in mid-Nov please let me know if it was still warm enough to enjoy the pools. Thanks.

oh heavens, that is a wonderful time to cruise. The only time we have cruised either the east or west Caribbean and had even a little weather conerns has been the end of Nov to the first week of Dec. That can be a rainy season.

Go and have fun, soak up the sun, don't get burned and let us know how it goes.

Archived