Menus

They are announced each day. Usually out front of the Main Dining Rooms. If, however, you have a medical need you can ask the Mait'd the first night for the next day menu the night before. I do this most of the time (I'm diabetic). I have gotten them in my stateroom so that I call down early and order what I'm going to have for dinner. Also if you have allergies they will aid you when ordering. They know I like my sauces on the side, low cal ect. They know that I can not have raisens but can drink white wine not red wine(go figure).

The other thing you can do is go see the meuns of various ships that have been posted here (Cruiseclues comes to mind). At least, you will have an idea. Most of the Spec places have menus posted on the web.

I see you are going to Alaska, I believe you will find that the menus will be base on that theme, ie lots of salmon. Check out the Alsakan menus on the web sites I've mentions. Also, go on the RCCL site and see the sample menu.

As far as I can recall, there is no announcement, nor are they listed in the compass. You find out when you show up. Theme menu's, like Caribbean nite are listed, but there is no menu. Windjammer you find out either when you enter, or by simply looking around.

Menus are generally posted ( daily) outside of the dining room. You can check each morning to see what will available in the dining room that evening.

The menu does not change for the specialitiy resturants.

No menu needed for the windjammer as it is buffet. Item are labled.

Have fun

Marci

thanks for your replies. I was hoping we would be able to know ahead of time..just because i love food and have to know :) and also if there was nothing great, we could make reservations at portifinos or chops.

Archived