MSC Divina - Menu's

salvat55

Can anyone who has cruised on the MSC Divina in November or December post the menu's for the main dining rooms and Le Muse ?

Also it would be useful if someone had the room service menu's for a regular and Yacht Club cabin.

I am on the Divina on the Jan. 25th cruise would like to see the

new menu's.

Thanks

SAL

Edited by salvat55

To MSC Cruises-USA,

Why is it so difficult for you to provide all the MDR, Le Muse and room service menu's ?

After all is not MSC Cruises-USA that has produced these menu's

if not than I would assume you have easy access to these menu's.

SAL

Hi Sal & John,

We are trying to attach the Yacht Club and room service menus, but it's not working. We will try to get them in another file format so we can share them.

Regarding the Allegrissimo Premium package, you can get wine sparkling wine and champagne by the glass, just not by the bottle. The asterisks are for items not included in the Allegrissimo Classic package.

Regards,

Hi Sal & John,

We are trying to attach the Yacht Club and room service menus, but it's not working. We will try to get them in another file format so we can share them.

Regarding the Allegrissimo Premium package, you can get wine sparkling wine and champagne by the glass, just not by the bottle. The asterisks are for items not included in the Allegrissimo Classic package.

Regards,

Like Sal said why cant you put the 7 day MDR menu up not just 2 days. Thanks.

Hi Sal,

We've attached two example menus for the Divina. Hope this helps!

[ATTACH]297226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]297227[/ATTACH]

Thanks MSC for posting the menus.

I too was wondering about the room service menu. On our vacation last year on RCCL my wife was tired and went to bed at 8:00pm a couple night in a row :( so I found myself watching TV and having to have a late night snacks/steak sandwich delivered to the room later those two nights.

I have also been reading post that the room service menu on the Divina is very limited? And there is a charge for room service??? Can you enlighten me/us? Thanks for your time.

I'd love to see the drink menus from the different bars (types of whisky, vodka, etc as well as wines and beers). I really enjoy seeing the different menus that are posted around here at times, but it would be nice to see the different types spirits available. I might be missing better ones, but I haven't found any that seemed complete.

Hi Sal & John, .....Regarding the Allegrissimo Premium package, you can get wine sparkling wine and champagne by the glass, just not by the bottle. The asterisks are for items not included in the Allegrissimo Classic package. Regards,

And, asterisked ($6) beers were not honored in the 14 beer($52)voucher package, only the $5 beers, but still OK, Heineken, Becks, Sam Adams and others were included.

• 1 month later...

MSC Cruises - Could you tell me how much a shot of Patron Silver Tequila is? I'm trying to figure out pricing for our upcoming cruise in March and whether or not to buy a drink package.... that is the only thing I've yet to find as I don't see it listed on any of the bar menus. :(

Thanks!!

Edited by chers2031

Hi Sal,

We've attached two example menus for the Divina. Hope this helps!

[ATTACH]297226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]297227[/ATTACH]

This is great! Thank you for sharing! We set sail on her next month on the 22nd...:)

MSC Cruises - Could you tell me how much a shot of Patron Silver Tequila is? I'm trying to figure out pricing for our upcoming cruise in March and whether or not to buy a drink package.... that is the only thing I've yet to find as I don't see it listed on any of the bar menus. :(

Thanks!!

Saw it listed somewhere at either $9.25 or 9.75. Cheaper then most other lines.

Thanks!!

http://www.gaycruisepictures.com/divinabarlist/divinabar1401.jpg

• 2 weeks later...