Keeping Wine From One Night To Next

peppertoo

Thanks for all of you help

We will be sailing on Coral in Feb.My sister enjoys wine w/her dinner, while none of us do imbile. When we have sailed Celebrity my sis would order 2 bottles of wine, white and red to have with appropriate entrees. Wine Steward whould ask each evening which wine she would like and then bring the bottle and pour her a glass.We are thinking of giving her a Christmas gift of a bottle of wine but I did not know if the wine could be held from evening to evening as was done on Celebrity. Thank you again

Yes, you can store your wine for another night. It is not a problem. The waiter will take care of it for you.

Unfortunately, Princess does not have a wine steward like Celebrity. They spoiled us. We felt the service in the main dining room suffered as a result since the waiter had to handle the wine. It slowed everything up.

Carole =^..^=

We got a bottle fron our TA and we had some of it at two different tables a few nights apart. The best thing was that our waiter made a suggestion about another wine that we loved. He knew a lot about the wine, the winery and the history of it. It made our dining experience even better.

Another thought on wine. our TA also gives us a bottle of wine, we usually bring it to the dining room and give it to wine steward to be chilled and served with dinner. Can we do the same on the Coral? I'm am very much looking forward to our cruise in Feb and I am our groups ''seeker of information'' thanks again for all your help

Archived