activities for 14 month old on allure

kalisha

hello,

Sailing next week and wanted advice on the best baby shows, activities for babies on allure of the seas, and any last minute advice on must haves to make experience easier (for example: i learned from reading on here about buying disposable bibs, and utensils so i dont have to be washing all the time)

At 14 months, I'm not sure a baby needs "activities" other than the normal play stuff you do with your child! Most of the shows are full of light and sound, so small kids seem fascinated with that. Allure does have the nursery, with toys and such, so you could let him/her go there occasionally!

DD was 2 when we sailed (so only nursery too). We never did any of the baby programs, but we did use the nursery 1 night. It was wonderful! DD wanted to go back.

We also checked out a bag of toys for the room on embarkation day (not sure if they still have this). When you register baby for the nursery you can check out a dect phone. This was very helpful as the nursery could get us if they needed & DH & I could find each other easier.

There is a large playroom up by Adventure Ocean with mats and toys. DD loved it the one time we went there.

DD loved the shows. There was always so much going on to keep her attention. She loved riding the carousel and the small playground on the Boardwalk (by Cantina) and walking through Central Park & the Promenade (especially loved watching the fountains under Rising Tide Bar). She even liked the Dreamworks character breakfast.

Grab milk at the buffet in the morning. It can be a challenge to get later (it can be found, but it's readily available on the buffet).

Make sure you reserve a pack-n-play (porta crib) and bring your own fitted sheet.

Our 17 month old grandson loved the nursery and the play area..yes...they do have the bag of toys to check out.

We were just recently on RCI Radiance and I know the Allure nursery is just as amazing.