Can I make my flight

DrJay

I am considering a cruise that will debark in Barcelona on April 25....the cruise line states that the ship will arrive at 8 AM (all going well). I want to get a flight to Venice that departs at 11:15 Am....Can I make it?

Cruise line says that debarkation is 2 hours after arrival...does anyone know what might be possible to get off the ship by 9:30 (travel time to airport is give as 35 minutes)??

Or....what to do?

I am considering a cruise that will debark in Barcelona on April 25....the cruise line states that the ship will arrive at 8 AM (all going well). I want to get a flight to Venice that departs at 11:15 Am....Can I make it?

Cruise line says that debarkation is 2 hours after arrival...does anyone know what might be possible to get off the ship by 9:30 (travel time to airport is give as 35 minutes)??

Or....what to do?

Look for another cruise. If this is the cruise you are on and are trying to get to Venice to make another cruise which was cutting it close I sure would look in a different direction for a cruise with better timing.

• 2 weeks later...
Agree with Cberge. You might make your flight, but a very good chance you will miss that flight. And most would say its not going through the aggravation and worry.

Hank

I agree, too much stress involved.

We made our flight to Atlanta that departed about the same time, but our ship arrived at 6am.

Not sure which cruise line you are on, but does is allow self-embarkation. If so, you could arrange for a car to pick you up at 8:30 and you could easily make the flight. Still, as others have mentioned, why stress yourself.