I Amsterdam card?

sanell

Only you yourself can judge of it is worth. Check what is offered and then check the total individual entrance fees of what you are interested in. Much depends if you want to visit various musea or use public transport often.

There are other cards like Museumcard, more suitable for only museas. Also special public transportcards for either Amsterdam and/or the region.

We will be in AMS for 2 days pre-cruise. Is the I Amsterdam card worth the cost?

Unless you are using public transportation often rather than walking this beautiful city and unless you just browse museums rather than really visit I don't think it pays for a day or two. It only pays for those who have to DO the city and see everything.

• 3 weeks later...
We will be in AMS for 2 days pre-cruise. Is the I Amsterdam card worth the cost?

I sat down and priced out what we wanted to see/do and what was included on the I Amsterdam card. Even with the tram cost covered on the card, it was still cheaper to pay for everything individually for our family of 4.

I sat down and priced out what we wanted to see/do and what was included on the I Amsterdam card. Even with the tram cost covered on the card, it was still cheaper to pay for everything individually for our family of 4.

We came to the same conclusion for our 3 day visit.