How far in advance should I purchase WPYR and lumberjack show tickets?

nt13

We are three weeks out from our cruise. We plan to do WPYR and the lumberjack show in Ketchikan. How are in advance do I need to purchase tickets? While we know we want to do these, things happen and I would hate to be out of pocket if plans change unexpectedly. Thanks in advance for the help!

We are three weeks out from our cruise. We plan to do WPYR and the lumberjack show in Ketchikan. How are in advance do I need to purchase tickets? While we know we want to do these, things happen and I would hate to be out of pocket if plans change unexpectedly. Thanks in advance for the help!

The lumberjack show you should them at the pier. The WPYR you should order now. Order now you'll get the time you want.

You can likely book both of these tours the day you arrive. BUT- you need to do this early in your port day, as soon as your ship clears.

With this late booking- you also must be accepting of not going, since there are no guarantees with walk ups.

I booked my WP train ride the night before on the ship via tours.... I don't see an urgency.

Are you only after a train ride? Have you consider a combo tour w/ Liarsville, Yukon, or another activity?

[YOUTUBE]0xHCn0IkjUE[/YOUTUBE]

With the WP&YR we always wait until we arrive and look the mountain if its shrouded in fog or low cloud then we wait for the afternoon. As for the lumberjack show as others have said, you can usually purchase tickets when you arrive.