Half Moon Cay Cabanas

Banks822

If the cabanas are sold out online, once you board the ship go to shore excursion desk and ask if they have a waitlist. We did this last week and they had 1 available and we got to pick out our cabana. #3 Loved it. Would totally do it again. Made it the PERFECT beach day!

Hello. We will be going to HMC for the 1st time in Oct and have booked a cabana. I understand that we need to go to the Shore X desk upon boarding the ship to choose our location.

We would like to get a cabana further up the beach (away from the music and activities) but my husband has mobility issues.

How far would we be able to ride the tram? The map of HMC shows the tram track ending at the Tropics Restaurant. Does it go any further - say to Cabana #10 for instance?

Any advice/info would be much appreciated.

SolidGoldCruiser, if your husband has mobility issues, let the booking desk know. Mine does as well and so does my DSIL. Terrain and distance were a concern. We were able to reserve a specific villa after talking to the office for accessiblity. That is not quite the right title. But someone will help you once you find them.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly, the cabanas are $299 and the villas were $499. My prices may be out of date;that was last year. This is pretty expensive., I know. But we were able to get Villa E and we could take the tram right to the back door with not too much walking.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, the Butler upgrade is a lot of fun and a great way to help you enjoy your cabana. The meal the upgrade gets you is excellent. Don't forget the unlimited booze.

A 12 hour scheduled stop is unheard of. That may get reduced. In any case, the longest we have been there is 8-4, and a Butler upgrade was quite worth it for that stay. The cabana is yours for the entire time you are at HMC. You can be on the first tender ashore, and the last tender back.

Edited by CruiserBruce

I was able to reserve a cabana for my 10/9/16 Pride cruise. This was sometime in late August 2015. So the info about them not being available until 7 months out does not seem to be the case anymore.

Check it out if you have not done so lately.