Supermarket EWR

bertadackel

Next weekend we are staying three nights pre-cruise at Holiday Inn Express North Bergen. We have a dial 7 limo service from EWR to the hotel. We would like to buy some items as bottled water, snacks before entering the hotel after our transatlantic flight. Any suggestions to do so in a reasonable way?

Thanks for advice. :)

I have a question about staying in N Bergen....are you going out of Manhattan? If I can't land a hotel in Manhattan, am I better off staying there or Long Island?

There are many different places to stay in NJ - Jersey City, Newark, Weehawken, Secaucus, plus other hotels farther from the port. Depends on budget, transportation, dates, plans, etc.

I have a question about staying in N Bergen....are you going out of Manhattan? If I can't land a hotel in Manhattan, am I better off staying there or Long Island?

North Bergen would generally be at or near the bottom of my list of places to stay. I see you're from Massachusetts, and cruising on NCL from Manhattan, so in most cases I wouldn't recommend NJ at all, unless you're flying into EWR. If you're driving from MA it usually makes little sense to go out of your way and stay in NJ. What transportation are you taking from MA to NY. Car, bus, train, airline?