Best company for Gibbs Cay snorkel

mnablondie

Hi - I've been reading up on things to do, and I would like to see the stingrays in Grand Turk. It sounds like Gibbs Cay is "THE" spot for that. Any suggestions on a good touring company for this? I've seen a few that also include deep water snorkeling, but my party is not interested in that. Any other sightseeing or beach stops would be fine, just not deep water activities. Thanks in advance!!

:)

I'm pretty sure that excursions to Gibbs Cay are all going to include deep water snorkeling at some site, probably along the Wall.

There are 3 primary snorkeling companies on the island. Oasis Divers, which does the ship excursions, Blue Water and Grand Turk Diving. All have websites and all will respond to any information requests. Bohio Resort has some boats it hires for guests. You can look up information and inquire if they take day guests as well. It's a taxi ride from the cruise center to Bohio.

There are some smaller vendors/boats along the beach that you can hire. Not sure about their costs or reputation. I think Papa J's still ahs a website and has expanded into small boat snorkels from deep sea fishing.

Again, "Google" or "duck duck go" are your friends. :)