Riverside hotel shuttle to port?

sandystx

Hi. Staying on Riverside hotel before our March 5 Navigator cruise thanks to a great hotwire deal. Does the hotel have a shuttle to the port? I do not see anything on their web site but thought I saw some references to it in some recent trip reports. thanks.

Hi. Staying on Riverside hotel before our March 5 Navigator cruise thanks to a great hotwire deal. Does the hotel have a shuttle to the port? I do not see anything on their web site but thought I saw some references to it in some recent trip reports. thanks.

For a definitive answer, give them a call.

No, they do not.

I don't recall ever seeing a shuttle for the hotel (I live and work on Las Olas) but that doesn't mean they don't have one.

I would just have the valet call you a cab or use Uber/Lyft if they don't.

It's only a couple of miles from the hotel to the port.

We were offered a shuttle service when we stayed there. The hotel arranged it. They charged $8 per rider. DH and I preferred taking a cab. No delays and we left while the shuttle van sat waiting for more riders.

Not sure if it is always available as the hotel has to contract it. I'd just cab it direct to your ship.