Sorting the important things in life - a coffee question

I'll be sailing on Celebrity Equinox in 2017 and I'm just whiling away the next 18 months day-dreaming and planning. I already found the rum-runners thread (and boy am I shocked! Very tempting but I think I'll be a good girl for my first cruise) but that started me thinking about the one thing I can't live without, which is coffee.

I've seen comments that there's no kettle in the cabins, and quick search of X's website doesn't mention this either - can anyone confirm?

I'm not a 'real coffee' person, but I drink around 8 cups of instant a day and I have it sit-up-and-beg strength, to the extent that I take my preferred brand with me when I go away and also keep a jar at work to 'top-up' the [very nice] coffee provided by our vending machines. I don't really want to have to keep buying double espressos to feed this massive caffeine habit on-board :confused:

I saw you can get hot water from room service... assume it's still acceptably hot when it arrives? If it's hot enough to make decent tea then it should suffice for my coffee too

You can get coffee anytime from room service. If you want, bring some instant and add it to the coffee, if it's not strong enough!! The buffet is open early, too, if you want to pop out and get coffee.

Edited by cb at sea