Private tour from Marseilles to Aix

Trixie21

We are in Marseilles on harmony of the seas in July. Could anyone suggest a private tour company who could organise a half day trip to Aix for 4 people ? What sort of price are we looking at for this? I am familiar with private tour prices for Italy but have never taken one in France.

I recommend http://www.provence-connection-tours.com/4/excursions_from_29_509397.html

We used them last year and they were excellent. Just email your requirements and they'll get back to you

They are booked up for private tours on that day. Any other suggestions? If all else fails we can take a ship tour.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They are booked up for private tours on that day. Any other suggestions? If all else fails we can take a ship tour.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think a ship tour to Aix would be fine. I did this a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. If your trip is simply to see Aix, I think the ship tour will give you a similar experience.

Two weeks ago we did a ship tour to Avignon and that was also lovely. There were ship tours that went to both Aix and Avignon.

Aix and Avignon are both small and in a couple of hours you have time to get a real feel for them. I was anxious to get inside the Papal Palace in Avignon and had plenty of time in the 3 hour stop. We would have had time to go on the bridge too but I didn't bother and sort of regretted it. I think you could also pre purchase tickets online which would have saved a 20 minute wait at the entrance.

Enjoy Provence.