60 $ LFK surcharge over Tabyana worth it?

Nemanoxer

Hi CCs.

I have booked an NCL special that gives me 50 $ credit for any port during my cruise. That makes the "Tabyana Beach & Snorkel" excursion as cheap as 38 $ for me.

If I would book "Roatan Little French Key Full Island Day Pass Excursion (S2137)" with Shoreexcursioneer, I would have to pay 88 $ - and lose my NCL bonus, of course.

Question: Is LFK really worth 50 $ surcharge over "kind of the same excursion" to Tabyana? What do you guys think?

Hi CCs.

I have booked an NCL special that gives me 50 $ credit for any port during my cruise. That makes the "Tabyana Beach & Snorkel" excursion as cheap as 38 $ for me.

If I would book "Roatan Little French Key Full Island Day Pass Excursion (S2137)" with Shoreexcursioneer, I would have to pay 88 $ - and lose my NCL bonus, of course.

Question: Is LFK really worth 50 $ surcharge over "kind of the same excursion" to Tabyana? What do you guys think?

I think if you have not been to West Bay Beach where Tabyana is, if you have not experienced the easy access to walk in reef snorkeling...then by all means choose Tabyana.

Personally, I have no idea why LFK has rave reviews.

I think if you have not been to West Bay Beach where Tabyana is, if you have not experienced the easy access to walk in reef snorkeling...then by all means choose Tabyana.

Personally, I have no idea why LFK has rave reviews.

I agree 100%