Cruise from Miami

Hi,

We are English and off to Florida next year (September) for 3 1/2 weeks and wondered if it would be possible to get a last minute cruise from Miami or somewhere similar?

How would we arrange it?

I've been on a few cruises but always organized them from the UK and just wondered if this could be done?

There will be a limited number of ships in Miami. If you include Ft Lauderdale, you now open up your choices more, as Oasis and Allure are there.

Do some research..find out what ships sail while you are there. Monitor those sailings. You may find some bargain cabins 2 to 4 weeks out.

Ditto to what CruiserBruce said. If you don't bring your laptop most hotels have business centers where there are computers that guests may use so you should have no trouble using one to book a cruise shortly after you arrive.

Why is this Moqui girl?

There are rules about who can book with US travel agents - usually you need to be resident in the US or Canada. I don't really understand why but prices, deals and contractual information is different in different counties.

The only way it might be different is you will be in the us when booking but as you'll need to give your home address I don't they will let you do it.

I would speak to a travel agent (or several) ahead of time to find out what is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...