Suggestion for family with teens in August

familycruzinnewbie

Hi we have out 14 and 16 year olds with us and it will be our first time in St. Kitts. We will be on the Carnival Valor. My 14 year old and husband are a bit afraid of heights so zip lining would probably be out. I was thinking ATVs but that also makes hubby nervous. So wanting something fun but low stress. I know its the end of August so weather could be unpredictable too,

Hi we have out 14 and 16 year olds with us and it will be our first time in St. Kitts. We will be on the Carnival Valor. My 14 year old and husband are a bit afraid of heights so zip lining would probably be out. I was thinking ATVs but that also makes hubby nervous. So wanting something fun but low stress. I know its the end of August so weather could be unpredictable too,

Deep Sea Fishing?

We live in Newfoundland so fishing is not something we would do on vacation, plus we have to do something on St Kitts itself. Should I try to convince hubby to try the ATVs or would jeeps be just as fun?

ATV, as the teens would then be in control on their own vehicle.

I am looking into Javin and Thenford Grey - any difference? Hubby is totally worried about missing the boat in port, so I haven't been able to get him to relax enough to take a boat tour. But since we have't been to St. Kitts, I don't need to leave on this first visit. We can chat Nevis if we het here again.

I have been to St. Kitts 3 times now, and will be going back in Feb. '17

I have used a taxi svc. there that has ALWAYS been reliable.

Owner's name is Rose and Jim.

info@roseandjimstaxi.com

Contact them.. tell them what you are interested in doing..

Rose knows everyone..REALLY!

If she cant get you to where you want to be..

I don't know who can.. honestly :D

I'm sure she can help you.

Tell her Chris from Philly said Hi!

• 3 months later...

I just returned from St. Kitts with a bunch of young people. We went zip lining at Sky Safari. I booked the excursion through the ship, however, I'm sure you can do it on your own. I chose this because it has a special harness, that makes a seat. I was sitting in a harness and zipping over the jungle. I'm not young and I enjoyed it tremendously. Your guys will love it! :)