Bernard's tours - where to eat lunch

CatherineM

We are booked on Bernard's tours for our upcoming cruise,

The intiernary suggests the lunch/swimming stop will be at Orient Beach.

Where should we go to seek out food at Orient Beach? Looking for something quick that is kid friendly. We want to have lots of time to swim too!

Has the tour ever changed things up and taken you other places to get lunch?

Thanks! Does Bernard's tours drop you close to somewhere that would have a hamburger or pizza?

I would assume they'd drop you off at wherever you wanted to go. But they may have a designated spot they are tied into and then from there you could go anywhere but meet back at the stop. I believe Kakao has pizza, but not sure. You could look up beach clubs on trip advisor or just via google and see what's available. If a place has a website, they probably have a menu linked.

• 3 weeks later...

We went last November and they took us to a resort that had a bar and for $20 I think you got chairs, wifi, bathrooms and two drinks plus you could buy food. But our tour also took us to the French side and we ate our lunch at the French bakery Serafina's.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't eaten there since the re-building of the bars/restaurants on that stretch of Orient, but in the past, Orange Fever had the very best burger I have ever eaten on a beach.

Here's their lunch menu, and they still have $3 beers. :)

gary

p.s. They do have pizza on the menu.

Thanks for that menu. It looks great. I didnt check it out last time I went with Bernard, but I will when I go again in January. For anyone wondering, they do take the US Dollar on par with the Euro which is a great deal.

• 2 weeks later...
We went last November and they took us to a resort that had a bar and for $20 I think you got chairs, wifi, bathrooms and two drinks plus you could buy food. But our tour also took us to the French side and we ate our lunch at the French bakery Serafina's.

They did the same on our tour. Serafinas was SO good! We're going back to Marigo's just to have lunch on our next visit.