Chilkoot charters booking question-

Jetswdo

I would say give them a call. Their website is not in "real time" for booking anyway so that means even if you book online they call you back to confirm and set things up. So that probably means even though you can not reserve that far out online they can probably help to book you over the phone for May.

We did the Bennett Scenic Journey with them this past June and loved it. I have pics in my trip report and the link is on my signature below if you want to check it out.

Edited by jimsig

Email or call them. Some companies take a break from booking after the busy cruise/summer tourist season. I know I had to wait till after the holidays to book with our whale watching tour company when I missed their booking season.

I booked our tour for May 2017 last night around 8 and got a "confirmation" at 11:30 last night.

Yeah we got an email too of the receipt but I was wondering if we would get something else since their website says they have to confirm availability first. We'll probably just call them.

Edited by Beachiekeen

• 1 month later...

I just emailed them as I have not received confirmation-- Just showed they received my credit card info and request.... Weird that it should take this long- as we were probably among the first to book. Also I checked that my cruise- Celebrity Solstice is the only ship in town on that day.