Thriller Tour

TOgal1009

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow - from June to August, the price has gone up to $75 PP !!!!!!!!!!
Yes, just like the cost-of-living on the island has gone up...

just like the cost-of-living in the US has gone up..

..just like the cost of oil has skyrocketed suddenly

despite demand rising at its normal steady rate

- Geez I wonder why (in all three cases!) :D

I see you should have gone in Feb 2008--did you go & if so was it good? 3 of us our thinking about signing up for this tour in Sept.

We're going with Stephen for the second time in September. Let's hope the hurricanes stay away! Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll try to answer them.

• 3 weeks later...

Our group booked this tour for Oct. 1st. Stephen is on vacation until the end of this month. Our group is paying $50 pp. It was recommended by someone on cc who had done it before. I have also read a ton of reviews, and they were all great! We can't wait!

Our group booked this tour for Oct. 1st. Stephen is on vacation until the end of this month. Our group is paying $50 pp. It was recommended by someone on cc who had done it before. I have also read a ton of reviews, and they were all great! We can't wait!

We're going September 30th for the second time. I'll try to leave some rum punch for you!!

I saw that you're on the roll call for my cruise. I think you have the morning tour booked with Stephen on September 30th. I have the afternoon tour so please leave some rum punch for me !!

Stephen answered my email yesterday and said he was off the Island on vacation for 3 weeks which is why it took so long to reply. We are booking the 3 1/2 hour excursion with him for our cruise in March 2009. It looks like his prices may be increasing in 2009 since he quoted us $60 for Adults and $35 for Children 12 and under. He also mentioned that we had to take the Bridgetown shuttle to Broad Street which cost $2.00 U.S. per person. How far and easy is this? Would it be better to take a taxi? Does anyone know how much it would cost for a taxi? We are 3 families doing the morning excursion and we will have four 11 year olds. Is there anything else we could see while we are downtown Bridgetown after our excursion? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!

Stephen answered my email yesterday and said he was off the Island on vacation for 3 weeks which is why it took so long to reply. We are booking the 3 1/2 hour excursion with him for our cruise in March 2009. It looks like his prices may be increasing in 2009 since he quoted us $60 for Adults and $35 for Children 12 and under. He also mentioned that we had to take the Bridgetown shuttle to Broad Street which cost $2.00 U.S. per person. How far and easy is this? Would it be better to take a taxi? Does anyone know how much it would cost for a taxi? We are 3 families doing the morning excursion and we will have four 11 year olds. Is there anything else we could see while we are downtown Bridgetown after our excursion? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!

When we were in Barbados the shuttles were the same as taxis. There are men working the taxi/shuttle line and they will tell you which vehicle to get into. It's very organized. It is a quick trip to Broad Street. I remember it's a short walk from there.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I did this tour two weeks ago and I absolutely loved it!! Best tour I have taken (and I've done a lot!).

Is it possible for you to give contact information for them? I tried their e-mail address from the website and it was wrong.

I want to book them for our Nov. cruise.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...