Transfer Disembarkment day - SEA?

phabric

I just booked a Alaska cruise out of SEA. The ship arrives in SEA at 7am on a Sunday.

I am thinking of a 12:55pm flight SEA-YVR (Vancouver).

Can I take Princess transfer with this flight?

There is a non stop SEA-YYZ (Toronto) at 11am.

Can I make this flight with a Princess transfer or would I have to take a private transfer?

I just booked a Alaska cruise out of SEA. The ship arrives in SEA at 7am on a Sunday.

I am thinking of a 12:55pm flight SEA-YVR (Vancouver).

Can I take Princess transfer with this flight?

There is a non stop SEA-YYZ (Toronto) at 11am.

Can I make this flight with a Princess transfer or would I have to take a private transfer?

Your arrival at Pier 91 will probably be closer to 6:00am but your earliest time off the ship will probably be 7:30am with 7:15am a possible time. The first Princess shuttle will probably depart the pier at 7:50am at the earliest. Normally, those shuttle busses leave NLT 20 minutes after the first passenger gets on the bus. Time from the pier to SeaTac is usually around 45 minutes, although that depends a great deal on whether any special events are going on during the day and how late in the morning the bus departs.

That said, there are other ways of getting to SeaTac which include taxis ($40 flate rate to the airport last cruise season (2016), Shuttle Express ($18 last season), and Seattle Express ($15 last season.) All three are available at the pier and are easy to find. Here are the URLs for the 2 shuttle companies if you want to check further:

http://www.seattleexpress.com/21501.html

http://shuttleexpress.com/seattle/cruise-transfers/

Unless there is some unforeseen problem that arises before or on your day of arrival back in Seattle, I don't believe you should have any problem making the 12:55 flight and I don't believe that the 11:00am flight would be any major problem, although I'd suggest a taxi in that case.

Have a great cruise.

Tom