Seward Harborview

katfer

I stayed there 2 years ago. Hotel is in a great location. This used to be a Holiday Inn Express or something like that. No complaints.

You can stay at some lodges like Windsong but it is farther from town. Harbor View has the benefit of having the best location.

The Holiday Inn became Harbor 360, NOT the Harbor View.

There is also a Harborview Inn.

OP needs to clarify the hotel name.

Harborview inn. What do you think maple leaves? Any suggestions? Thanks!

I know where the Harbourview Inn is located in Seward, but have never stayed there. We will be in Seward this upcoming July and booked the Harbor 360. We last stayed at the Harbor 360 in 2015 when it was then a Holiday Inn Express, and were very happy.

Regarding restaurants, consider Chinooks and Ray's Waterfront for seafood. We had an odd experience once at the Cookery, but that may have been an anomaly. While the Seward Brewing Company is more of a pub, we had a delicious meal there in 2015.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

How far in advance did you book your stay at the Harbour 360? I am researching for my June 2018 cruise.

Thanks,

Diane

Hi Diane planning is half the fun! We booked the Harborview Inn not the 360. That is what my question was. My friend booked it about 7 months out...we leave first week of August. It got fair reviews but we will just sleep there. I would rather spend my money on excursions and shopping. The Harborview is on the shuttle route. Happy Planning!

The Harborview Inn is a basic well run hotel, in an excellent location. Walk to Exit Glacier shuttle, train station, Kenai fjords boat tours, even the cruise ship (which I have done all), I also walk downtown, but farther. I do prefer to stay at the Marina which is the same type of place, but smaller and by it's self down the street.