NCL Harvest Caye

TOMTOMRN331

I was on an Oceania cruise earlier this month. Our group of 6 adults LOVED our beach cabana. It was $499 for the day and everyone would do it again. We loved the staff's insistence of having a concierge drive us to Cabana #7. The Concierge drives an 8 person golf cart and gave us a tour of Harvest Caye. At the air-conditioned cabana, our butler showed us the sound system, refrigerator (stocked with complimentary water and fruit), our private bath (sink, toilet, shower), deck with 4 loungers, our private beach. Our beach included an outdoor shower (attached to deck), 2 andronrack chairs, 4 more loungers, umbrellas, and 2 person hammock. We ordered additional food/drink from the butler and everything was delivered promptly. The food/drink cost was added to our shipboard accounts. Only 2 people in our group of 6 left our beach paradise to see the rest of Harvest Caye. We were reluctant to leave, but our concierge showed up with his gold cart and said it was time. I only saw 4 people board the ship after us. The Harvest Caye staff is excellent in all respects.

Sent from my iPad using Forums