celebrity cruise to hong kong to singapore 2015

geminiruth

On my celebrity page I can book all the excursions for all the ports of calls but when I access Singapore there is only two shore excursions showing and we are in Singapore for two days. When I go into destinations there is lots of shore excursions. I cannot understand this.

On my celebrity page I can book all the excursions for all the ports of calls but when I access Singapore there is only two shore excursions showing and we are in Singapore for two days. When I go into destinations there is lots of shore excursions. I cannot understand this.

Most people do their own shopping and private tours for Singapore. Its cheaper then the ship excursions.

You can probably get a lot of information from the previous forum message on where to go and what to do in Singapore.

you are months away from sailing and contracts with tour groups are probably not fully set. keep checking back, its about 4-6 months before sailing that excursions seem to be ready. on my Asian trip, there were ports that kept adding excursions up to a couple of weeks before. I hope they show up soon for you!

Both Hong Kong and Singapore are the easiest ports to do your own thing without going on any excursions. In Singapore almost 100% of the people speak, read and write English and the transport system will get you too most places. google what to do in Singapore. For Hong Kong getting around is almost as easy, you can plan your stay by reading this site.

http://www.hongkongextras.com

The Singapore site is:

http://www.yoursingapore.com.

Edited by Bufrenee