Does anyone have a photo of Internet options that they offer?

SammySH

I am going on Sunshine with a big group in a few weeks and everyone is asking me about the Internet programs. I remember seeing someone post a picture of the flyer in your cabin with all the packages but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a current photo of that flyer, preferably from the Sunshine?

I have used the value plan on my 8 day on Freedom in Nov 2015, and it worked great, no issues whatsoever. I used it again on my 5 day Victory cruise last October ( 40.00 ), and again, it worked like a charm for me. I think it is a vast improvement over the plans they used to have before this. I have elderly parents at home, and just getting that one email a day, saying that they are doing fine, makes this worth it to me, and lets me enjoy my cruise that much more. From what I hear from other cruise line boards, Carnival's seems like it does a good job at this new internet service.

Love the info!

Am I understanding correctly, the packages do not have a time limit but only limit the number of devices? We will need to remain connected on a very heavy rotation of emails for work with both my husband and myself. Has anyone used the Value and the Premium? Id the speed really that much better? Is it necessary?

Love the info!

Am I understanding correctly, the packages do not have a time limit but only limit the number of devices? We will need to remain connected on a very heavy rotation of emails for work with both my husband and myself. Has anyone used the Value and the Premium? Id the speed really that much better? Is it necessary?

Yes no time limit and only 1 device logged at at time for each account purchased. you can log in with your phone, log out then log in with an iPad then log out then log in with a laptop. if one device is still logged in it will tell you you have a device already logged in and give you the option to logout the other device so you can login with current device.

Splurged on the premium last cruise. Was able to stream netflix and slingbox at night.

I was wondering about the "premium". I used the $16 "value" for 1 day just to check email, etc., using my Kindle. It was kind of like using dial-up connection IMO.

My experience:

* I sent an email to my mom at 7 a.m. w/ no photo and she responded pretty quickly, w/in 30 min.

* I sent emails w/ a photo attached. I sent them in the morning & some people didn't respond until late afternoon & evening.

* Watching any short videos on MSN home page was impossible, so I didn't even attempt Amazon Prime videos.

Maybe using a Kindle instead of a smart phone makes it worse, I don't know.