Tell me about breakfast and lunch on Oasis

lillotis

I assume we can use main dining room or buffet for both? What types of things are at lunch and breakfast on buffet? Any other tips, other places, etc... Another stupid question, but my 3 year old loves peanut butter and jelly? Do they have stuff to make that with at buffet or anywhere?

I assume we can use main dining room or buffet for both? What types of things are at lunch and breakfast on buffet? Any other tips, other places, etc... Another stupid question, but my 3 year old loves peanut butter and jelly? Do they have stuff to make that with at buffet or anywhere?

Here's a list of all the dining options on Oasis:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Edited by clarea

I loved Johnny Rockets for Breakfast. First couple of days its no too busy.

Lunch at Park Cafe is busy on embarkation day the secret is out. The other days it was never as busy. Its a great place to get a wonderful lunch.

Wipe out cafe is another option thats kind of hidden. Its more buffet style for either breakfast and lunch.

Giovanni's has a cover charge but its your best option for a relaxing embarkation lunch. I have not done it since we want to eat and get to the pool as quick as possible.

On another note, what will embarkation day be like? We are hoping to arrive ar Port Everglades at 1230. Is that a good time? Will our rooms be ready and if not, how do we find out when they are ready? Do you check all your luggage and just bring personal item with you? Are the pools open? Thanks! Any other tips for the first day before we sail, pass them on. We are traveling 3 rooms- 5 adults 2 three year olds.

On another note, what will embarkation day be like? We are hoping to arrive ar Port Everglades at 1230. Is that a good time? Will our rooms be ready and if not, how do we find out when they are ready? Do you check all your luggage and just bring personal item with you? Are the pools open? Thanks! Any other tips for the first day before we sail, pass them on. We are traveling 3 rooms- 5 adults 2 three year olds.

Staterooms will be ready around 1pm. We check our large bags and just bring a carry on with us.

• 1 year later...

I know this post is almost 2 years old, but do they still have a 'sheet' for you to show which areas serve what and at what times for B-L-D?

Clarea, you posted this link a while back and it has some really good info on it. Do they have an updated one for current sailings???

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Thank you in advance.

BTW, I'm sailing Oasis in Jan 2016 if that's any conciliation regarding if/when Oasis has any deck plan changes.

Edited by Mr. Bungle

It's in the cruise compass as it varies by day

I was hoping for something a little more in advance than day by day, so as to plan out our options rather than do the ol' "where do you want to eat?" "I don't care, where do you want to eat?"

I was hoping for something a little more in advance than day by day, so as to plan out our options rather than do the ol' "where do you want to eat?" "I don't care, where do you want to eat?"

I did not see any times listed on the link. You do get the compass the night before. Looking at Compass from April, and the venues change operating times based on port or sea days. I guess you can look at recent compass and make a chart. Keep in mind there are two compasses per day. One for day and one for night

Have fun

I did not see any times listed on the link. You do get the compass the night before. Looking at Compass from April, and the venues change operating times based on port or sea days. I guess you can look at recent compass and make a chart. Keep in mind there are two compasses per day. One for day and one for night

Have fun

True...

I do have a few weeks before I sail...:rolleyes:

A little more research and a few more lists won't hurt.

Most of my breakfasts are eaten at the Central Park Café. If I want freshly cooked omelets then I'll go to the Wipe Out Café or Johhny Rockets. For lunch on sea days, I head to the MDR for their Tutti Salad Bar. On other days I'll have lunch at the Park Café or Solarium Bistro. I stay away from the WJ as the selections are not to my liking, unlike other ships.