Question re a group cruise--Silhouette

Aeryn

I am booked for a December cruise with a very small group. There has been some talk that a couple or two may drop out. Does anyone know if Celebrity would honor the price and perk we had at booking if our number falls below the minumum required for a group? Thanks for your input.

I am booked for a December cruise with a very small group. There has been some talk that a couple or two may drop out. Does anyone know if Celebrity would honor the price and perk we had at booking if our number falls below the minumum required for a group? Thanks for your input.

I would guess the price would be reverted back to the normal price with any perks that would be associated with the new booking. You no longer would qualify for the "group" rate.

Seems clear that regular pricing and perks would be the result. OR I would claim to have a group of 1000 staterooms with me every cruise, then cancel 999 staterooms after securing great pricing and perks.

Lesson: Get all the cash upfront.

I hope you can find others to fill in the gaps. You might check your roll call to see if anyone knows of others that would like to join your cruise. We're booked up for December or we would be glad to go.(depending on the price and perks);)

Edited by neverbeenhere