11/11/16 Quest cruise no longer listed

bbqoug

The 11/11/16 Quest cruise is no longer listed as an option on Azamara's website.

I recently put a deposit on this West Indies cruise when Azamara released their re-tooled itineraries for 2016.

The itinerary interested me, and we were excited to book this as our first Azamara cruise.

I have sent a message to my TA asking them to find out what's going on, but of course the thought of a charter comes to mind.

If that ends up being the case, I will be disappointed that I waited to find out the new itineraries only to have this one pulled very soon after.

The 11/11/16 Quest sailing is now showing again on Azamara's website.

The itinerary looks identical to the original too.

Very strange.

Agree,- had a look yesterday at some other sites and the status were "sold out". Now they are available again. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

The 11/11/16 Quest cruise is missing again on the Azamara website and is showing as sold out on others.

It will be interesting to see if this is just temporary like the last time, or if something has changed with this cruise.

When a cruise has reached capacity it disappears. I found this out a few weeks before the British Isles cruise in August. But given this is a 2016 voyage it could possibly be a charter. I've not seen any internal announcement though.

Thanks Bonnie,

Please keep me informed if you hear anything.

It will be a shame if this is a charter since this was to be our first Azamara cruise.

The 11/11/16 Quest cruise is missing again on the Azamara website and is showing as sold out on others.

It will be interesting to see if this is just temporary like the last time, or if something has changed with this cruise.

Hi Bbqoug,

I've just checked the Azamara website. As of 2:22 am eastern time 9/24/14, the 11/11/16 Quest sailing is listed once again.

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Bbqoug,

I've just checked the Azamara website. As of 2:22 am eastern time 9/24/14, the 11/11/16 Quest sailing is listed once again.

Hope this helps !

Thanks Andy,

Very strange that this particular sailing periodically disappears & then reappears.

Thanks Andy,

Very strange that this particular sailing periodically disappears & then reappears.

It sometimes happens when they are making a change, which could be as small as a one hour change to the port arrival or departure time.

I've verified that this voyage is NOT chartered and is OPEN FOR SALE.

I'm also told that with certain web interfaces you need to refresh the page.

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/view-cruise-itinerary/10-night-west-indies-hideaway-voyage_QS10L057-1478840400

Bonnie,

Thank you for the information!

We appreciate your input and look forward to our first Azamara cruise.