Newbie Help..Airfare for a cruise in April??

Staceelvls

From experience when would be the best time to purchase airflare for a April cruise?? I know Im cutting it close?

But I appreciate your help in advance.

If you are waiting because you are hoping airfare goes down between now and April, ask yourself this:

Am I both willing and able to pay MORE if the price goes up instead of down? Easter is late this year, so many public schools will have spring break in April and so demand for tickets may be higher than usual. Meantime, supply is dwindling every day, each time someone else bites the bullet and buys their ticket. Demand up and supply down = higher prices... that's econ 101.

Without knowing where from and where to, and for how long, a better answer requires a Ouija board.

Nah, just two minutes digging.

Carnival Liberty, departs Miami on April 5th, returns April 12th

OP states in another post she lives by Anaheim and will fly into FLL and take SAS transportation.

I don't understand "sike myself out by buying two one ways". OP - I would buy now. I know the schools here have spring break during this time period, and they aren't the only school district in the country that does.

Edited by 6rugrats

We are going on a cruise in April also. I booked airfare about a month ago. The prices had dropped to a somewhat reasonable price. Since then prices have gone up $150.

If OP lives in Anaheim he may want to check prices out of Vegas. Spirit had round trip prices to FLL as low as $270.