Just off PRIDE??? Questions...

Weeziblu

I just spoke to someone on fb a few minutes ago that was just off the pride, he said it's down but Steve the CD said it will be operational this week.

fingers crossed... I'm 14 days away from boarding! My girls are looking forward to the slides!

Are we sure the slide will be operational next week?

As far as I was heard from the guy that was on it recently, it should be this week.. I wish we could email someone to find out for sure from the horses mouth. A lot of folks look forward to this slide so hopefully!!

We are driving up from NY. The hotel we are staying at offers a park and cruise deal. The price is only a little cheaper then parking at the pier.

We have FTTF and like to arrive at the pier early.

Would you recommend that we park at the pier or take the hotel shuttle and have them drop us off? How early can you be dropped off at the pier?

We go in Sept.

Thanks

We are driving up from NY. The hotel we are staying at offers a park and cruise deal. The price is only a little cheaper then parking at the pier.

Would you recommend that we park at the pier or take the hotel shuttle and have them drop us off? How early can you be dropped off at the pier?

We go in Sept.

Thanks

I'd like to know this also.

I think it would be helpful to know which hotel you are staying at. Apparently, there are different levels of reliability.

We go in Sept.

Thanks

If you have FTTF as long as the Hotel shuttle gets you there by 11 you should be fine because the line moves fast and I don't think they really start boarding till 11:30-noon and of course it's weddings 1st then the platinum whatevers and suites then FTTF. Most hotels have their shuttles leave around 10 and usually the parking lot doesn't open till 11am

I did get an Internet package. Went for premium as I had a couple work things to complete during trip. It's 25 a day or 99 for week. Worked great first 5 days and got slow the last couple. Overall met my needs. Only did one for family as you can log in on any device as long as one at a time.

Not much of a meeter and greeter so can't really say. There are plenty of open public places that not real crowded like ea sports bar, red frog pub, etc