Has anyone been to Yaya's beach?

Kellyfkrc

• 2 weeks later...
It got mixed reviews on trip advisor.…

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I posted the same question and got one comment. It said, out of all the reviews there were only 3 or 4 negative ones. I will be there in Nov and hoping all wil be positive!! Check them out on Face Book and send them a message and see what they say!! If you do. Please let me know ;)

This place is right in the middle of the malecon with other places on either side. The biggest difference between any of the places along the entire malecon is the degree of service and quality of food and drink you expect versus what you receive. Some places are better than others. Most get their customers via hawkers haggling people walking along the malecon to stop at their particular spot on the sand. The ones that get most of their clients via word of mouth are the better spots. There's a bit of turnover here. Places come and go. But reviews on TA and posts on FB need to be taken with a grain of salt as each reviewer's experience and expectations are different from others.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's just a matter of beach sitting, I would wander down the Malecon until you see a beach you like. For a consideration, the beach boys will get whatever you want from the stores, often at some discount off tourist prices. I use the Advair asthma inhaler and it is half price in Mexico as per my prescription plan. They will probably get other things for you, I was admiring a carved stone pipe and they offered to have it "filled" for me. I don't think they meant tobacco.

Edited by Wehwalt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Roque or Rocky what a fabulous man. So kind. Hard working. He basically ran for our large group. We made online reservations for two, and 6 to 8 others joined us. Best Day of our whole cruise. Gabriel always was on top of the bar and smiled with a lovely smile. Great Drinks. We ordered online the fish platter and beverage. Also, if you preorder..they will have women do a beach massage for as of Nov 14....$25 an hour. So refreshing...

The fish was cleaned fresh and huge. Best seasonings and grilled...by far, if I ever find fish prepared like that in the states...I would be there weekly.

Thank you Yaya in Costa Maya...cant wait till Next Nov...see you again.:D