What discontinued MDR foods from cruises past do you wish they still served?

Keys2Heaven

Many of those items are on the longer cruises.

Do miss the Duck Appetizer, really miss the noodles.

Another vote for Smoked Duck With Noodles.

I booked a cruise few times to taste it again:D:hearteyes:

In regards to Bitter N Blanc...

I don't want to get everyone's hopes up - BUT I think Carnival might be testing some new dessert menus. On the Magic last week it was on the same night as the Smores Parfait, which is the normal Night 4 menu (Sticky Toffee Brioche was no where to be found on any menu). Since it was on the Night 4 menu (and the hostess told me that they had had it on the 7 day cruise the week before), be on the look out - it may be making a comeback!

There were other new options - regular Tiramisu (NOT nutella) on Night 1 (and this nut allergic girl praised the cruise lords), chocolate tres leches cake on Night 3, cherry pie on the actual menu (not for the table on night 7, banana white chocolate bread pudding was gone). The only dessert menus that did not change were the two American Feast dessert menus and Night 5 (cheesecake and buttered popcorn pot de creme).

Keep your fingers crossed it rolls out to other ships! The hostess said we were only the second sailing with these menus.

Chateau Briand

The overall quality of any beef served. I've flat out given up and won't order any type of steak unless it's in the steak house or from the up charge menu.

The food on the American Table menu feels by design to be cheap and bland. We aren't very committed to eating in the MDR anymore but instead plan on several up-charge places for dinner instead. Working as intended I guess.