Zipline

5MNtravelbugs

• 3 weeks later...
We would like to zipline on our southern Caribbean cruise and looking at St Martin or St kitts. Has anyone ziplined at either of these ports? Any suggestions? Thanks

The company that Carnival uses in St Kitts is Skyline Safari.... do a google search and there are you tube videos about this place as well.....

We will be on the Valor in March / April and are also wanting to Zip Line.... we have decided to go with the St Kitts based upon the design of their lines, and the harness that they use, compared to the others that I have seen. Gotta feel safe, and also have fun!

• 2 months later...
The company that Carnival uses in St Kitts is Skyline Safari.... do a google search and there are you tube videos about this place as well.....

We will be on the Valor in March / April and are also wanting to Zip Line.... we have decided to go with the St Kitts based upon the design of their lines, and the harness that they use, compared to the others that I have seen. Gotta feel safe, and also have fun!

We were thinking of booking the St. Kitts zipline, but were told it MUST BE booked through ship only.

I really would prefer to book directly although we will be coming in on a ship. Has anyone done this?

Edited by tbmrt
Sorry if this has been answered already ...I wrote this and found out later

From their web site:

Cruise Passengers: Kindly note that due to contractual agreement with the cruise liners listed below, passengers on any of these cruise liners must make their booking directly with the cruise lines office, on its online booking system or onboard the ship. Please note carefully that made directly with our company by such passengers will not be honored. Thank you for your cooperation

Carnival Cruise

Victory, Miracle

P & O Oriana, Arcadia, Ventura, Oceana, Azura, Aurora

MSC

Poesia

Silver Seas Silver Shadow, Silver Spirit, Silver Cloud, Silver Whisper

Celebrity Eclipse, Equinox, Millennium, Mercury, Summit

Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas

NCL Dawn, Spirit, Star

Seabourn Sojourn, Legend, Odyssey

Azamara Journey

Book Now

Cruise Passengers: Kindly note that due to contractual agreement with the cruise liners listed below, passengers on any of these cruise liners must make their booking directly with the cruise lines office, on its online booking system or onboard the ship. Please note carefully that made directly with our company by such passengers will not be honored. Thank you for your cooperation

Carnival Cruise

Victory, Miracle

MSC

Poesia

Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas

NCL Dawn, Spirit, Star

Azamara Journey

from the web site of the zipline;

Book Now

Carnival Cruise

Victory, Miracle

MSC

Poesia

NCL Dawn, Spirit, Star

Azamara Journey

From their web site:

Must be new as we did not book thru the ship when we did this a couple of years ago.

I'm confused about this also. In looking through the excursions currently offered by Celebrity, there doesn't appear to be a ziplining option. We aren't going until March 2015 and thought this years excursions would give me a good idea of what might be offered next year. I'd prefer to book independently though.

Anyone been on the Summit this year and was this excursion offered or were you able to book independently?

UPDATE: I just looked at Celebrity's offerings for next year and the Sky Safari excursion is on there. These weren't available when we booked the cruise thus the reason for printing the 2014 offerings. FWIW Celebrity's price is $99/person and it's an early excursion (8:30am).

Edited by olemissreb

We would like to zipline on our southern Caribbean cruise and looking at St Martin or St kitts. Has anyone ziplined at either of these ports? Any suggestions? Thanks

My DH ziplined in St. Kitts. He wasn't real impressed. He said it wasn't as good as one he did in Ketchikan Alaska. I guess it depends on if you have done it before or not.

• 9 months later...
Sky Safari is completely booked through Celebrity when we will be there, so they are not an option. Welcome Tours also offers a Zipline tour, but I haven't been able to find any reviews. Has anyone had any experience doing Zipline with Welcome Tours?

I was looking to book the Sky Safari on our own too but cannot. I did some looking around to see if Welcome Tours had reviews...Trip Avisor has reviews - all quite good. I also looked at Welcome Tours website and it looks like they go to Sky Safari for their zip lining tours. Might try booking through Welcome Tours.