Marina Nov 20 So. America sailing

Marsky

Does anyone have any information on how to take a tour to the La Mimosa Estancia on the last day of the cruise (Dec 1). We are 4 people who want to do this but most tours won't take our luggage. We want to be picked up at the pier with our luggage, taken to the Estancia then dropped off at EZE for our late flight home.

Any help would be much appreciated

Marsky

Often times I will book this type of tour/transfer. Your best bet to find someone to accommodate you is to hire a private guide. Large tour companies that take many people usually do not have the space for you plus your luggage (although Rabies Tours in Scotland made an exception for 4 of us once). A private guide will usually keep your luggage in the trunk while touring you around, and then drop you at the end at the airport, or your hotel.

Another thing to consider is that there are 4 of you, which can be a bit more of a problem. 2 people and 2 pieces of luggage (you may have more), can easily fit into most guides cars. 4 people with 4 pieces of luggage (or more) would require a larger vehicle, such as a mini van, so you'll want to locate a guide with this type of vehicle.

Use tripadvisor and online networking to locate a list of private guides that you like and contact each of them telling them what you want to hire them for, and you should be able to find an accommodating one.

Edited to add - after I posted this, I realized you said EZE. We actually did something similar in Buenos Aires, we were picked up at the airport (after flying in from Mendoza), and then taken on a tour of BA, and then dropped at our hotel in Recoleta later. We used Cultura Cercana tours, our guide Luciano Bullorsky was very accommodating, and knowledgeable. There were only 2 of us with luggage, and he had a medium sized car, but he may also have a larger vehicle he can use.

Edited by terry&mike
added paragraph

We travel to Buenos Aires every year to visit family and have the name of an excellent private guide that does have a mini van and could accommodate your group.

It is Gaia with LOL Argentina....send me an email and I will send you their contact information:

b a s o r 1 2 4 at h o t m a i l dot c o m