Questions - Little Divi Bay

What is the water visibility like at Little Divi Bay? How clean and clear is the water there?

I am considering going to Little Divi on our port day. There are 4 ships in port, and we are on the Oasis of the Seas. Is this beach to small and would it be over crowded?

My husband and I would be snorkeling. I get very nervous and don't enjoy it if I cant see whats around me! :eek: I love seeing the cute pretty little fishies, hope not to see the big mean fishies with big teeth that think I look appetizing! :eek::eek: (sharks)!

My hubby's parents will just want to lay on the beach, so hoping the beach is pretty with nice sand, has loungers, shade, food and refreshments, oh and restrooms would be great!

I sound picky, but I'm in charge and want to keep everyone happy! ;) :)

Is this the right choice? Opinions Please!!

Water at Divi Little Bay - out a little from shore for snorkeling - is usually very clear. Conditions can vary, of course. I doubt you will see a shark there - but you could. You are more likely to see a barracuda - who will want nothing to do with you.

I have a review of Little Divi bay. Go to my breeze review in my signature.

The snorkeling was ok. Water is very clear. The snorkeling is over by the rocks at the end of their property. (if you are facing the ocean it is to the left).

It has clean hotel restrooms so we liked that. Food was available but we didn't get any. There is also a small store with cheap drinks and snacks.

We were in port with at least 5 ships I think including the huge Royal Caribbean ship. And this beach was not crowded at all.