Cupcake Cupboard classes

Has anyone done the cupcake classes they offer on board. They have kids and Adults. It says one hour but then when you read the info it says half hour. Do you think it is worth it..fun. I am traveling with my 13 YO grand daughter and thought the adult class would be fun to do together. I did not find any info on ages for the kid or adult class. I'm sure she would like to do the Adult class at her age .

I recommend doing the adult class WITH your child. They've let my now 8 year old do the Adult Class with me (two of us each paying, me helping her when necessary) on several different ships. She's done the kids class but it's really basic and was bored even doing it on her own.

I did the adult cupcake class on the Allure a few years ago and I had a lot of fun. I made the hamburger and fries.

We sail in a few weeks on the Freedom and I signed myself up for the class again. I hear that each day they have one class that makes the hamburger and fries cupcake and one class that makes a dog cupcake. The dog cupcake doesn't look like nearly as much fun as the hamburger and fries cupcake. So when I board the ship, I'm going straight to the Cupcake Cupboard to find out which cupcake is being made during the class I signed up for. If it happens to be the dog cupcake, I'll be switching classes on the spot!

Thanks for all your replies and pictures. I think we will do the Adult class. I was wondering what time of day they have the classes..are they on sea days? I love the Hamburger and it looks like a fun thing to do together.

Thanks for all your replies and pictures. I think we will do the Adult class. I was wondering what time of day they have the classes..are they on sea days? I love the Hamburger and it looks like a fun thing to do together.

Our class was on a sea day at 10:30 a.m. but they had two different times for the class. Just check early in the cruise because our class did book up quickly.

I booked the class ahead of time, on the Allure, via the cruise planner. If nothing else, you should be able to determine the times it is being held.

I just did the adult class with my daughters (ages 13 and 18). It was on the last sea day on the Oasis. We had a blast. We made frogs on a Lily pad. The instructor told us the classes had all sold out ahead of time and there was not anyone that was able to get a class in if they waited until on board to book.

• 2 weeks later...