Still cannot access my cruise due to "Glitch"

yogi636

Is anyone else having problems with not being able to access their cruise. I can get on to one cabins reservation but not the other. Thank god I already printed my tags and other papers. Called over a week ago and they said it's a glitch and

They are trying to fix it.

There's an alternate way to get to your reservation.

Go to RCI's home page.

At the top/left of the page click on "Check-in", fill in the blanks and click submit.

You are now on the Online Check-In page.

Click "Exit and View the Reservation", click OK to leave the current page and you should then see the familiar "Countdown to Cruise" reservation page.

Is anyone else having problems with not being able to access their cruise. I can get on to one cabins reservation but not the other. Thank god I already printed my tags and other papers. Called over a week ago and they said it's a glitch and

Haven't been able to for 3 weeks. I want to register from the meet and mingle (my sailing is in 7 days) but I can't.

I'm having the same problem. I have six cruises booked. Not able to access three of them.

I called the website help line and they told me to set up a new account which I did. Then proceeded to reload the cruises onto my "my cruises" account. Would only recognize four of them. So still have two that are not listed.

I know I can access them the other way but because they are locked or blocked I can't sign up for the Meet and Mingles.

Next thing they had me do was send an email with my issue to the IT department - just waiting to hear from them but I'm not holding my breath!!

Go to RCI's home page.

At the top/left of the page click on "Check-in", fill in the blanks and click submit.

Click "Exit and View the Reservation", click OK to leave the current page and you should then see the familiar "Countdown to Cruise" reservation page.

Thanks I will give it a try!

Had some problem with both reservations for a cruise in 7 days. Managed to get documents emailed to me, but can access the rest of the details.

Go to RCI's home page.

This worked for me also. Thanks!!!!

Go to RCI's home page.

That worked great! Thanks for the tip. I have 6 cruises book and the only one I could not get in to was the next one which is coming up in January.

Yep does work, doesn't work for Meet and Mingle, any ideas?

Go to roll call page on Cruise Critic.At the top of the page should be a place to register for the meet and greet. You will need your reservation number. This is how I always registered. I didn't know you could do it on the RCI website.

Go to roll call page on Cruise Critic.At the top of the page should be a place to register for the meet and greet. You will need your reservation number. This is how I always registered. I didn't know you could do it on the RCI website.

there is a glitch in the system that won't let that access your reservation to reserve. I have been on phone with rccl and they are aware but no fix has been done yet

Garavar, when you go to the Link to Register or see how many are signed up, at the top there is a heading,called Confirmed and this will show the ships, date of M&M & location. However, there are times when the ship will change the location so if your registered, you will get invitations showing the location, otherwise, check with someone on your Roll Call once you board to see if the location has changed and go to the M&M. Our last cruise, everyone just walked in and were not asked for their reservations. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Edited by Desert Cruizers