QOS when were you able to book entertainment?

14cruisegirl

My dinning times fro my February cruise are on the website but no entertainment times. How far in advance did the entertainment show up for your cruise. I would rather book dinners if I had the showtimes as well. Thanks!!!

Was told by C&A that reserves are available 90 days prior to cruise. I'm praying that is the case.

Was told by C&A that reserves are available 90 days prior to cruise. I'm praying that is the case.

We were able to book our entertainment for Quantum 200 days out. We booked it on June 15th of this year for our Jan 3 2015 sailing.

For dining, we were able to book our Anthem of the Seas Dynamic Dining reservations a full 500 days out. We booked it this August for our Jan 2016 sailing.

I would check the cruise planner occasionally to see if entertainment has been loaded so you can book before everyone else and get the showtimes and days you want. I would also suggest doing the same for dining reservations as RCI adds and changes dining reservations over time.

Keep on Cruising!

We were able to book our entertainment for Quantum 200 days out. We booked it on June 15th of this year for our Jan 3 2015 sailing.

For dining, we were able to book our Anthem of the Seas Dynamic Dining reservations a full 500 days out. We booked it this August for our Jan 2016 sailing.

I would check the cruise planner occasionally to see if entertainment has been loaded so you can book before everyone else and get the showtimes and days you want. I would also suggest doing the same for dining reservations as RCI adds and changes dining reservations over time.

Keep on Cruising!

Interesting on the 200 days out. I received an e-mail yesterday regarding entertainment. It said "reserve your spot now" yesterday was 200 days out for my Quantum cruise. However, nothing was available in the cruise planner for me to reserve. I called and the respresentative was surprised herself about the e-mail and said nothing has been loaded in the computer. She advised me to check back often. So I got a little excited about nothing but the good news is that today I am 199 days out now.;) Edited by roe2ship

Interesting on the 200 days out. I received an e-mail yesterday regarding entertainment. It said "reserve your spot now" yesterday was 200 days out for my Quantum cruise. However, nothing was available in the cruise planner for me to reserve. I called and the respresentative was surprised herself about the e-mail and said nothing has been loaded in the computer. She advised me to check back often. So I got a little excited about nothing but the good news is that today I am 199 days out now.;)

I wonder if it has to do with when you cruise.

Our January 3rd 2015 cruise was confirmed on May 29th of this year, and by June 16th, we had all dining and entertainment reservations completed.

We actually started with the dining first, and that took us two weeks to get the times and venues the wife wanted.

But, our entertainment was there from the start. We were able to book Mamma Mia, 2 guest entertainers, and Sonic Odyssey, but no StarWater. Also, some have said there is a "comedy show", but that was not an option for our sailing.